Patriot Valley Arms is continuing the product launch support of the American Rifle Company NUCLEUS® receiver with the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action!
For those who want to get into our exciting new John Hancock rifle but do not have a need to stay inside of the Production Class restrictions the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action is the ticket! It has all the opportunity to be ordered in multiple barrel contours, any length up to 26”, many additional calibers, cerakote options, and more. It is a custom barreled action built on the same incredible receiver as the John Hancock and we have worked with American Rifle Company to offer this exciting deal before SHOT Show 2018!
The Pre-SHOT order pricing is $1374.95 for the base model NUCLEUS® barreled action with a required deposit of $250. After the special the base model pricing will be standard at $1474.95 which is still an incredible deal for one of the hottest products to hit the Firearms Industry in 2018! Read all the way to the bottom to see the 3-barrel, 2 bolt head limited time deal on the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action!
The other new feature that the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action offers is the option to use the American Rifle Company BarLoc® system. The BarLoc® allows users to change barrels in the field without special action wrenches, vises, without removing the scope and in some cases without removing the barreled action from the rifle chassis! The BarLoc® option adds $119 to the introductory price and $149 after the introductory pricing.
- The NUCLEUS® Receiver feature highlights include:
- o Controlled Round Feed with a Claw Extractor
- o Controllable Springfield style, Inertial Ejector
- o Interchangeable bolt heads from 223 Rem through 532 Magnums
- o Small firing pin arrangement with adjustable protrusion
- o Keyed Recoil lug and tension-head locked scope rail
- o Magazine compatibility with AICS pattern metal box magazines
- Rock Creek Barrels stainless barrel blanks
- o Each barrel blank is gauged and lapped prior rifling
- o After rifling the barrel is hand lapped, gauged and inspected prior to being used for a rifle build.
- o Base pricing comes with button rifling, customers can opt for cut rifling at a $125 upcharge.
- o ALL chambering and fitting work is performed using a full CNC process at Patriot Valley Arms.
- o Muzzle threads and caps (included) are 5/8-24 Class 3 for maximum compatibility with aftermarket muzzle devices, additional thread patterns are available at request.
- Patriot Valley Arms award winning, proprietary CNC process for turning, chambering and fitting barrels is used for all NUCLEUS®Barreled Action rifle barrels.
- o 100% CNC controlled cutting of all barrels
- o 100% gaged and inspected for threading, headspace and chamber profiles
- o Proprietary match chamber specifications and installation process from Patriot Valley Arms’ championship winning rifles are integrated into all NUCLEUS® barrels.
- Cerakote options are available with the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action as follows:
- o Barrel/Brake Only, Single Color - $100
- o Full Barreled Action, Single Color - $250
- o Additional Colors - $75/color
- Patriot Valley Arms Jetblast™ and Shockwave™ Muzzle Brakes are available as part of the combination barreled action deal.
Caliber Options for base model offerings include:
- 300 WSM
- 308 Winchester
- 300 Blackout
- 6.5 SAUM
- 6.5 PRC
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.5x47 Lapua
- 260 Remington
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 6x47 Lapua
- 6 XC
- 6mm Dasher – Norma
- 6mm Dasher – Lapua
- 6mm Bench Rest Norma
- 243 Winchester
- 223 Remington
- 22-250 Remington
- 22 Creedmoor
Barrel lengths from 16” through 26” are available at no additional charge.
Barrel contours are available in Medium Palma, Marksman, and Heavy Palma.
We will certainly take custom requests for additional calibers, contours, and longer barrel lengths on a POR basis.
For a limited time only! NUCLEUS® Barreled Action orders can be combined in the following configuration for a SCREAMING price tag!
Order a NUCLEUS® Barreled Action in any standard caliber above, add on up to 3 additional barrels in any standard calibers for $489 each* and up to 2 additional bolt heads at $149 each. The BarLoc® system is part of the package for only $50. This incredible limited time deal has a non-refundable deposit required of $500.
After this limited time offer expires the prices for the combination price pieces will go to $119 for a BarLoc, $189 per bolt head and $509 each additional barrel.
*Limited Time package deal does not include cerakote, it can be added for the standard additional cost.