PLEASE USE THE DEPOSIT PAGE TO ORDER LOCATED HERE: NUCLEUS Barreled Action - Deposit Only
Patriot Valley Arms is continuing the product launch support of the American Rifle Company NUCLEUS® receiver with the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action!
For those who want to get into our exciting new John Hancock rifle but do not have a need to stay inside of the Production Class restrictions the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action is the ticket! It has all the opportunity to be ordered in multiple barrel contours, any length up to 26”, many additional calibers, Cerakote options, and more. It is a custom barreled action built on the same incredible receiver as the John Hancock!
The base model pricing will be $1624.95 which is an incredible deal for one of the hottest products to hit the Firearms Industry in 2018!
The other new feature that the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action offers is the option to use the American Rifle Company BarLoc® system. The BarLoc® allows users to change barrels in the field without special action wrenches, vises, without removing the scope and in some cases without removing the barreled action from the rifle chassis!
The NUCLEUS® Receiver feature highlights include:
- Controlled Round Feed with a Claw Extractor
- Controllable Springfield style, Inertial Ejector
- Interchangeable bolt heads from 223 Rem through .532 Magnums
- Small firing pin arrangement with adjustable protrusion
- Keyed Recoil lug and tension-head locked scope rail
- 20 MOA Scope Rail
- Magazine compatibility with AICS pattern metal box magazines
- Rock Creek Barrels stainless barrel blanks
- Each barrel blank is gauged and lapped prior rifling
- After rifling the barrel is hand lapped, gauged and inspected prior to being used for a rifle build.
- Base pricing comes with button rifling, customers can opt for cut rifling at a $125 upcharge.
- ALL chambering and fitting work is performed using a full CNC process at Patriot Valley Arms.
- Muzzle threads and caps (included) are 5/8-24 Class 3 for maximum compatibility with aftermarket muzzle devices, additional thread patterns are available at request.
- Patriot Valley Arms award winning, proprietary CNC process for turning, chambering and fitting barrels is used for all NUCLEUS®Barreled Action rifle barrels.
- 100% CNC controlled cutting of all barrels
- 100% gaged and inspected for threading, headspace and chamber profiles
- Proprietary match chamber specifications and installation process from Patriot Valley Arms’ championship winning rifles are integrated into all NUCLEUS® barrels.
- Cerakote options are available with the NUCLEUS® Barreled Action as follows:
- Barrel/Brake Only, Single Color - $100
- Full Barreled Action, Single Color - $300
- Patriot Valley Arms Jetblast™ and Shockwave™ Muzzle Brakes are available as part of the combination barreled action deal.
We will certainly take custom requests for additional calibers, contours, and longer barrel lengths on a POR basis.
This deposit is for a NUCLEUS® Barreled Action. Due to the daily updated orders for components in an effort to lean out our production process we cannot shift deposits to other products, some minor changes may be made on a case by case basis but they are non-refundable. Note that the free shipping listed for the deposits is so that the website does not charge shipping fees on a deposit. The customer will still be responsible for the standard shipping price on the barreled action at the time of completion.