- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Trinity Rail System. This is used to attach a bipod to the chassis much closer to the mag well when shooting off oil drums or similar props to provide the shooter a rock solid setup. This rail is designed to be added and removed based on the needs of the stage you are shooting.
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut.
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management.
- Standard Features
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- MPA Vertical Pistol Grip
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- 4.9 lbs
- All chassis will see a 20% restocking fee for cancellation after 24 hours of order placement.
- Any chassis that ships incurrs a 20% restocking fee irregardless of time passed since order placement
- Chassis are non-returnable except by prior agreement with PVA Management.
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short and Long, Savage and Howa Short or Long Actions, Badger M2013, Mausingfield, Surgeon, Stillers, Surgeon and many others. New inlets are being added frequently.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations. We also inlet for Tikka T3, Badger M2013, Surgeon 591SA & 1086 LA and others.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod.
Length of pull is between 13.75-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.2 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail. A matching rail is mounted to the bottom of the chassis – both giving the shooter plenty of rail space for a variety of enhancements.
The maximum barrel profile on our chassis, without modification to the barrel channel, is an MTU contour. If your barrel has a larger profile, please contact PVA to discuss. We can go up to a 1.250 straight profile, but need to know at the time of order.
Delivery for non-stocked items may be up to 18 weeks depending on which chassis inlet is ordered, stock configuration, Cerakote Color and other options or specials that may be requested by the Customer. We will make every effort we can to get your product out as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about the lead time, dont hesitate to ask. Please remember, this is a hand built precision instrument and not a production component.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Insurance on the package is at the buyer's discretion. The shipping insurance option will not be automatically added. If a customer elects not to ship the action with insurance and something happens during transit Patriot Valley Arms will not assume any liability whatsoever.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everywhere I go people stop and tell me how sweet this thing looks.