What's next in the prefit world? In-stock, ready to ship prefits from the premier prefit company in the market; Patriot Valley Arms with Osprey Barrel Works.
We are filling the shelves with some standard SKU's on the shelf for immediate shipment barrels. Nothing will be available for order until the list is done, when they're gone they're gone til the next batch is completed. We're doing 6.5mm to start and will be adding various 22, 6mm, and 30 caliber options as time moves forward.
Right now these are $675 if you custom order this configuration on the website. So you're getting a deal on the launch and going forward the "pre-cut prefit" list will still offer you a deal over ordering a 1-off custom (plus there's no waiting).
We will not entertain any requests for changes to the listed barrel, if you want something different that's what the custom option is about. These are the most common items ordered and we pulled them out to reduce lead time for folks. These barrels are ready to ship, please allow 2 business days for order fulfillment.
There is some cross compatability with these barrels and various actions:
- All Origin barrels will fit a Zermatt Origin SA or LA as well as the TL3-LA.
- No Origins fit a TL3-SA.
- All "Nucleus" barrels are cut so that they're interchangeable on any ARC tenon since 2018; Mausingfield, Nucleus or Archimedes.
- The Impact will fit a Lone Peak, Falkor 7EVEN, and a Stiller TAC30 with a 0.250" recoil lug (the lug thickness is specific).
- The Rukus/Tenacity/AnTi barrels are all marked out at the muzzle end such that they will headspace properly and the caliber marking won't be occluded whether you have a pre or post update action when the thread timing changed in 2021.
- Cross compatibility is dictated by tenon pattern and headspace. We cannot guarantee caliber mark timing across actions with these barrels. Caliber marking has no influence on how the barrel shoots or the headspace on the action.
- All barrels come muzzle threaded 5/8-24 with a Target crown as standard.
Unless otherwise specified in the product listing the twist rates are as follows:
22 caliber - 7tw
6mm - 7tw
All are RH twist and 6 groove standard configuration Osprey Barrel Works blanks
We still offer the custom option for folks that want something specific. Custom options will carry a higher price than these as well as a quoted lead time. The "Custom Option" can be found HERE.