PVA is proud to present the Solus Barreled Action with PVA barrels. We have long been the industry innovator for long range precision prefit barrels for both discerning rifle shooters and industry partners as well. Always with an eye on process improvement and cost reduction we have developed a manufacturing process that brings the affordable long range rifle to the consumer. We specialize in high end rifle barrels and needed an excellent, smooth, repeatable reciever that wouldn't break your wallet. Enter the AeroPrecision "Solus" bolt action receiver.
The marriage of a PVA produced barrel to a Solus is a recipe for long range repeatability that has never been seen at this price point in the market. All the barrels are 416R Stainless and barreled actions are guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA with quality ammunition in a properly assembled rifle. Good hand loaded ammunition tends to shoot even better still.
Barreled actions are produced per order (actions are on hand, barrels are cut to spec) using our OEM blanks which are 6 groove, long range caliber barrels.
All barreled actions in 6mm through 30 caliber come with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, the 22 caliber barrels come with 1/2-28 threads. The #4 hunting contour is too small to put muzzle threads on the barrel reliably with suppressor use so we do not include them for BA's opted with a #4 contour.
Carbon wrapped barrels are not available with the Solus barreled action.
Typical lead time for the barreled actions is 4 weeks as a base item. Options such as cerakote, and/or fluting are additional 2-6 weeks depending on options. Please note that cerakote pricing is for the barrel/brake only it does not include the receiver.
Action weight: 39.4oz (2.5 lbs)
Barreled Action weight varies substantially based on barrel length and contour.
- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint
- Integral 20 MOA biased top rail
- Integral recoil lug
- Magnum-sized ejection port
- Sized to feed and eject cartridges with up to 3.00" OAL
- Compatible with AICS and AIAW detachable box magazines
- Trigger installed via hanger
- 60-degree bolt throw
- 3-lug interchangeable bolt head
- Dual ejectors
- "Cock on lift" bolt design
- Receiver body- 416 stainless steel
- Bolt- 17-4 stainless steel
- Firing pin- S7 tool steel
- Barrel: Savage Small Shank W/ Barrel nut and Shouldered Zermatt Origin Pattern Pre-Fit Barrels
- Trigger: Remington 700 (no bolt release)
- Footprint: Remington 700 short action
- Solus Short Action receiver body
- Bolt Assembly
- Trigger Hanger