This rear-entry action wrench is designed to be used with the Tikka T3 family of receivers, it works in all configurations of the receiver.
It does not properly fit Surgeon, Savage, Bighorn or Remington actions.
- Suggested installation torque is 75ft-lb for 223 & 308 size case heads; 100ft-lb for Magnum case heads.
- For use with the PVA Barrel Nut the suggested Barrel nut installation torque is unchanged (35-40 ftlb)
- Patriot Valley Arms strongly suggests the use of a torque wrench during use.
- Threads and locking faces on the receiver and barrel tenon must be properly lubricated with a high contact pressure lubricant.
- The hex end of the wrench fits standard 7/8" sockets
The wrench is purposefully designed and manufactured to avoid damaging the receiver should too much torque be applied to the hex head. The wrench is considered to be expendable in an abuse event. This is to avoid damaging a high dollar, custom action. Damage to the wrench due to mis-use, abuse or negligence is not in any way warrantied by Patriot Valley Arms. Similarly, damage to a receiver thru mis-use, abuse, or neglience with our receiver wrench is also not warrantied in any way.
The wrench is to be inserted completely into the receiver before torque can be applied. Failure to insert the action all the way forward may result in receiver damage. The wrench design cannot protect against all events, if users have questions on the wrench and application DO NOT attempt use without discussing with a qualified gunsmith.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very well made, fits perfectly in the action and mates to the old barrel very well, just waiting for my KICK ASS new barrel to mount up to the action and start winning some matches. Thank's, Dan.